Q: When does the discounted ticket priceend?
A: The Early Bird sale ended at midnight Wednesday 11th July 2018. Discounted tickets will be available until 1st of August or until sold out which-ever comes first.
Q: Can I bring a friend or team member?
A: Yes you can and save $97! Just send us an email at email@example.com to claim your promo code.
Q: What do I need to check into the event?
A: So long as you received the welcome email when you registered you will be on the event list. When you arrive we will simply mark your name off as attended and you’ll get your name badge.
Q: When should I fly in and out so I don’t miss anything?
A: To take full advantage of the event, plan to fly in no later then Thursday evening and plan to fly out no earlier than 9pm Saturday evening.[/vc_column_text]
Q.Where do I get a tax invoice
A: You will have been sent a tax invoice on email when you registered so check your junk mail but if you need a copy just email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send it right away.[/vc_column_text]
Q. Where do I stay
Sofitel Broadbeach: SOLD OUT!
The Sofitel Gold Coast Broadbeach is a premier luxury hotel located across the road from the Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre. You can get access to a 10% discount to their best available rate by calling the Reservations Department on +61 7 5592 2250 or alternatively email email@example.com and they will be able to assist you by quoting ‘Digital Marketer’.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]The Star Gold Coast:
Freshly renovated and ideally situated on Broadbeach Island, this slice of paradise is the perfect place to combine relaxation and business.
You can book at a discounted rate by using this code in the “Special Code” box DIG100818.[/vc_column_text]
Q: What should I bring with me?
A: Bring a pen and a notebook, be prepared to take a lot of notes! You’ll probably want to bring a laptop to the hotel for morning/evening access, but do NOT bring it into the sessions, as there will be no outlets or internet access in the event rooms. You’ll maximize you’re learning if you’re focused on listening and taking notes.
Then bring anything else you’d normally have with you when you network. You’ll also want to check the weather before you come so that you can plan your wardrobe accordingly. You may want to have a jacket handy in case the main room gets chilly.
Q: Can I record the event?
A: No, we do not allow audio or video recordings of the event. We will have a production company recording the event, and we’ll make those recordings available to purchase for attendees only.
Q: What is the event schedule for the daily sessions?
A: We will be releasing this very soon and you’ll be amongst the first to see it so stay tuned.[/vc_column_text]
Q. 10 things to do while you are on the Gold Coast
- Relax at the beach
- Get wet and learn to surf (WARNING: If you’re from VIC it will be balmy warm, if you’re from QLD might be a little too cold for you!)
- Visit a theme park (SeaWorld is closest to our venue, DreamWorld, MovieWorld and Wet’n’Wild are a Coomera… 20min drive)
- Go to a Surf Club for a meal and to watch the surfers and lifesavers (Currumbin, Northcliffe or Kurrawa)
- Have a Sunday Sesh at AllyChow (6 courses w unlimited beer, bubbles and thai basil caipiroska)
- Tamborine Mountain Sky Walk
- Visit a waterfall (click here)
- Tour the Beenleigh Distillery. (click here)
- Shop till you drop – high end is Cavill Av or Marina Mirage or budget Harbour Town outlet or the markets (click here)
- Whale watch, jetboat or sail around the Gold Coast Broadwater (find out more)
Visit https://www.destinationgoldcoast.com/ for more ideas and info.[/vc_column_text]