PARTICIPANT AGREE AND RELEASE FORM
DIGITALMARKETER DOWN UNDER
10-11 August 2018
PLEASE carefully read the terms and conditions below. When you enter the room where the event is being held you accept and agree to these terms and conditions.
1. I acknowledge that my participation in this event is of my own free will and I accept complete responsibility for my well being at all times. I further acknowledge that I am a healthy individual and I am physically & psychologically fit to fully participate in this event. I know of no reason, nor have I been informed by my doctor or psychologist of any reason, why my participation in this event would do me harm of any nature.
2. I understand that Omni Chanel Media Group, Digital Marketer or their event staff or representatives will not be making any judgment as to my fitness to participate in this event. However, if for any reasons representatives of Omni Chanel Media Group request me to leave the event I will do so immediately without question or discussion. I understand that this does not necessarily entitle me to a refund.
3. I acknowledge that all information presented by the presenter/s have been obtained solely from their own experiences as an entrepreneur and is referred to or provided as general information only which will require further research to identify its application or modification or its appropriateness to the specific requirements of the participant. It is referred to or provided by way of example only and is not intended to be nor is it accepted as specific recommendations or advice for the participant
4. I acknowledge that the laws relating to business, marketing, sales, finance, property, investment, and taxation are constantly changing and that whilst all care is taken in the formation, presentation, and dissemination of the information the presenter does not warrant the accuracy of the information nor the appropriateness of the information for the participants requirements.
5. I acknowledge the copyright and intellectual property rights to the information belongs to the presenter/s absolutely and no information (whether written or oral) may be reproduced or distributed in any form for any purpose without the prior written consent of the presenter/s
6. I acknowledge that the event may be recorded and that the Presenter/s and event organizers may utilize any such photographs or recording in any matter whatsoever. The participant is not authorized to record, or duplicate any of the information.
7. I acknowledge that commissions may be paid to third parties as a result of any product I may purchase.
8. I acknowledge that I am attending a conference at my own risk and of my own free will and hereby release you, your employees, delegates, associates, and independent contractors to the full extent permitted by law from all claims of every kind and from all liability which my arise in respect of any loss (notwithstanding that such loss may be caused by your negligence) arising from any action by any party or out of any accident or injury occurring to me or any of my property from the seminar.
9. The presenter/s and those participating make no express or implied claims that you will make money as a result of following their advice and or purchasing their services or products. Any income statements or examples are not intended to represent or guarantee that everyone will achieve the same results. Figures referred to are atypical, individual results may vary. Neither the event organizer, promoter nor any speaker or participants makes any claims promised or guarantees about the use, the accuracy, completeness, adequacy, reliability etc. of the information contained in this conference or related products, we disclaim any such responsibility.
10. As with any business Endeavour, there is an inherent risk of loss of capital and there is no guarantee you will earn any money. By attending this conference you agree that any steps taken during and after the event with regards to any actions or activities are entirely of your own choice and not the responsibility of any person or party other than your own.
11. This agreement shall be read and construed to according to the laws of New South Wales, Australia and the parties submit to the non- exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that state. If any provision of this agreement is held by a court to be unlawful, invalid, unenforceable or in conflict with any rule of law, statute, ordinance, or regulation the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be thereby affected. This agreement may not be varied except in writing, signed by the parties.
I acknowledge that I have carefully read and understood this agreement. I agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless Omni Chanel Media Group, Digital Marketer, their agents, representatives and employees for any loss or damage I may suffer in any way associated with my participation in this event.
By entering the room where this event is being held you accept and agree to the terms and conditions of attendance shown above. If you DO NOT agree to the terms and conditions above, return your name badge to the Customer Service desk and leave the venue. This document is legally binding and it supersedes and replaces any other beliefs, hearsay or conclusions you may have about this conference.